TANI PRODUCTS FEATURE
- Easy-to-Read Identification – all pieces are marked with stainless steel tags to make installation simple
- Woven Fiberglass, Silica, and Ceramic Cloths – designed as a lagging and jacketing material for surface temperatures between 125 degrees and 2400 degrees.
- Silicone Impregnated and Teflon Coated Fiberglass Cloths – provides a lagging resistant to water and oil. The cloth is suitable for temperatures to 500 degrees F
- Wear Resistant Wire Mesh – woven wire mesh serves as a lagging for temperatures above 1200 degrees F and as protection against abrasion and physical abuse.
- Flexible le Fiberglass and Ceramic Mat – lightweight. Insulates equipment for temperatures to 2400 degrees F. The mat will not shake down with vibration, and it easily conforms to odd shapes. Uniform thickness guarantees thermal efficiency.
- Fastening – blankets are laced together by stainless steel quilting anchors, snaps, and high temperature velcros.
- Seams – closed with fiberglass and wire inserted threads.
Please note that these are only a few of the many possible fabrics
to be used in the construction of TANI products