TANI’s lightweight bakeout blankets have been used in the ultra high vacuum market in a variety of industries.
- They can withstand temperatures in excess of 500°F, are clean room acceptable, chemical resistant, and fire retardant.
- The use of these insulation products are unlimited. Blankets can be constructed for selected areas of an entire unit.
- The design can contour closely to the unit, or simply provide an encompassing tent for efficiency and personal protection.
Typical Blanket Design
- TANI’s bakeout style blankets are made using 1/2" thick Fiberglass Mat insulation encased in 14oz. Teflon coated fiberglass.
- They are quilted every 6 inches using grey nomex thread.
- Most often, multiple pieces get sewn together in the creation of the final product.
Optional Hardware & Fastening Methods
- Turn Button & Eyelet Common Sense Fasteners
- O Ring Cord
- Flap & Rope
- Flap & High Temperature Velcro